This CRME seminar will consider an on-going trial of the Catch Up Numeracy [TM] intervention funded by the Education Endowment Foundation.
- Dr Ann Dowker, St Hilda’s College, University of Oxford
- Dr Graham Sigley, Deputy Director, Catch Up
- Dr Mike Adkins, Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, School of Education
- Professor Shaaron Ainsworth, Professor of Learning Sciences, School of Education
- Sheila Evans, Research Fellow, School of Education
- Professor Jeremy Hodgen, School of Education
The intervention aims to improve numeracy support by teaching assistants for low attaining primary children by teaching assistants.
There will be three presentations:
- Ann Dowker will discuss the theoretical and research background to the intervention
- Graham Sigley will discuss designing and implementing the Catch Up Numeracy [TM] intervention
- The Nottingham team will discuss the ongoing evaluation of the intervention
All are welcome and a light lunch will be provided.
Please register your attendance by emailing Kanchana Minson.