The Launch UK Roadshow is a series of events aimed at engaging experts, academics, students, inventors, and the general public to develop their understanding of the national programme and commercial space opportunities.
This will be especially good for people interested in or planning to operate satellites, launch vehicles, spaceports, ranges or related services in the UK, or those who wish to participate in or support the supply chain for UK launch services.
The Nottingham Roadshow agenda is as follows:
- 10:00: An introduction to Launch UK. Satellite Launch Programme — UK Space Agency
- 10:30: Launch market analysis. Frost & Sullivan
- 10:50: Developing the UK’s market strategy for space launch. UK Space Agency/Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN)
- 11:15: Regulating space launch. UK Space Agency/Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- 11:45: Future vision of the UK launch market. Adroit/Deimos Space/Avanti/Milway
- 12:00: The opportunity for the Midlands. Speaker TBC.
- 12:30: Networking Lunch
- 14:00: An afternoon of interactive workshops. Including: launch history, technology and practice, supply chain discover, a regulation roundtable with policy officials, a horizon scanning workshop in support of UK Space Agency research, as well as briefings and discussions on spaceflight Licensing and the Space Industry Bill.
- 17:00: Industry event ends
- 18:00: Public Opening Evening and Presentation
- 19:00: Public event ends
To register, please visit the following webpage: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/launchuk-roadshow.