Working in Partnership: Collaborating, Learning, Adopting, Improving
The Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care is hosting an interactive showcase of health and social care innovation from the NHS, HEIs and industry across the East Midlands.
Delegates can expect an excellent learning and networking opportunity around best practice in health and social care innovation across the East Midlands.
See the programme
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rachel Munton, Managing Director, East Midlands Academic Health Science Network (EMAHSN)
- Niro Sirowardena, Professor of Primary & Pre-Hospital Care, University of Lincoln
- David Smart, Clinical Director Mental Health, Nene & Corby CCGs
- Tony Doyle, Commercial Director, QbTech
- Meng Khaw, Centre Director, Public Health England
- Amanda King, Research Occupational Therapist, Nottingham University Hospitals
- Sharman Aldridge, Locality General Manager, Nottingham West Community Health Partnership
Is this event for me?
If you are an NHS:
- Operational or Strategic Manager
Or you work in:
- The voluntary sector
- Social Care
- Public health
And you want to find out how the East Midlands NHS, HEIs and industry are working together to:
- Support transformational healthcare to develop services
- Enhance patient experience
- Improve clinical outcomes
- Secure value for money
- Deliver the best evidence-based care
- Address health inequalities
Then this event is for you.
How to register
Register online. For more information, visit the CLAHRC website.