Define novel research proposals focused on the issues faced by current practising GPs and those who train them.
Topics in this Bridging the Gaps session may include:
- prescribing pressures in the community
- diagnostics including POC tests
- AMR understanding in GPs and in the general public
You’re encouraged to use this event to meet collaborators and local GPs and to then apply for our £15,000 pump prime awards.
University of Nottingham staff and postgraduate students welcome. You don’t need a background in antimicrobial resistance research to attend this event.
Agenda in brief
- Dr Richard Puleston, Consultant Public Health England, Field Epidemiology Service East Midlands / Honorary Associate Professor Health Protection University of Nottingham
- Dr Simon Royal, University of Nottingham Health Service Research Lead, NIHR CRN Primary Care Clinical Specialty Lead East Midlands
- Brainstorming of the challenges and the capabilities present at UoN
- Working lunch with flash presentations from attendees
- Researchers draw up research proposals and discuss next steps for funding
Register online. Please contact Harry Moriarty at email@example.com, tel. 0115 74 86317 with any questions about this event.