As a partner University with Santander, UoN staff can benefit from a range of exclusive offers and preferential rates.
- Switch or open our 123 current account and receive up to 3% cashback on household bills and up to 3% interest up to £20,000.00. The new personal tax allowance now means all your interest is tax-free, meaning you could earn up to £592 per year on interest alone. All for just a £5 per month fee.
- Hassle free 5* Defacto rated switching service available on all Santander current accounts.
- Hold a 123 world product and receive our highest rates on our savings range including ISA’s.
- Receive preferential rates for personal loans. Currently as low as 3.5% on loans between £7,500-£20,000.
- Save up to £200 per month in our NEW regular saver and receive 5% interest for the year.
- Save 30% discount on your home insurance.
- Paying interest on your credit card. Receive up to 23 month interest free period with no balance transfer fee. 2 credit cards available. Terms and conditions apply.
- Like to pay your credit card off in full each month and be rewarded for spending? Our 123 credit card offers up to 3% cashback on purchases made through the card.
- Saving for your new house. Are you a first time buyer? Open a help to buy ISA to receive 4% interest from Santander and a government bonus when you decide to buy your dream home.
- Thinking of buying a new home or looking for a great deal on your mortgage? As a University of Nottingham staff member you could benefit from exclusive preferential rates through a Santander Universities branch.
Visit your dedicated university team on campus in the Portland Building, University Park for more information, open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm except Wednesdays when the branch opens at 10am until 5pm. Contact them directly on 05511482097.
You can also email your dedicated University Relationship Branch Manager: Gary Senior at email@example.com
For more information about offers available to University of Nottingham staff, visit the Human Resources website.