April 1st, 2019
In 2004, the University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China.
Fifteen years later, we have more than 8,000 students and staff from 70 countries from across the world, and a reputation for delivering excellence in education and world-leading research, of benefit to Ningbo, to China, and beyond.
Today, marks the launch of the campaign ‘15 years of transforming lives’, the theme to commemorate this significant anniversary, as we celebrate our successes and achievements and continue to deliver on the promise of UNNC as a pioneer in global higher education.
We are coming together as students, staff, alumni and partners to celebrate this important milestone in our history, whilst at the same time looking forward to the next phase of development at our great University with enthusiasm for the future.
If you are based at UNNC, you will see lots of activity to celebrate our anniversary.
Look out for and join in with:
• A series of events including: International Education Week, Alumni Day and Open Day week commencing 8 April, look out for details of the Staff Night on 10 May
• A UNNC 15-year birthday party on 10 April as part of International Education Week
• Increased social media activity across all social media channels in the UK and China,
• New video content
• Enhanced web activity and the 15-year website
• Digital advertising on WeChat and Facebook
Please keep an eye out for these activities over the next few weeks, including new materials across the campus, and support us by using #UNNC15 on twitter.
I look forward to sharing in the celebrations with you all.
Professor Nick Miles
A commitment to join the city of Nottingham in its ambition to become carbon-neutral by 2028 […]
We are currently experiencing issues with a number of our IT systems, including Moodle, the Image […]